Professional Home Staging creates the WOW factor ensuring that your home stands out against its competition; appeals to the greatest number of potential buyers and gets your home sold faster for the highest price possible. Staging your home emphasizes its best features by maximizing furniture placement, creating great traffic flow, highlighting its architectural features and infusing the WOW factor into each and every room.
2. Staging brings an objective opinion, helping homeowners see their property and its potential through fresh eyes, maximizing the value in their home and potentially adding thousands of dollars of equity.
3. Staging brings the expertise of a design professional to the process, helping homeowners make the biggest impact for the least investment, avoiding costly mistakes that homeowners may make on their own.
4. Staging makes your home stand out against the competition and increases its perceived value.
5. Staged homes sell faster. A recent RESA study showed that "Vacant houses sold 85% faster after staging, and occupied homes sold 89% faster".
6. Staged homes have a lifestyle and an ambience, allowing buyers to envision themselves living in the space and make an emotional connection to the home.
7. Staged homes create outstanding virtual tours. With 95% of buyers browsing online first, great virtual tours are critical in making a great first impression to buyers.
8. Staging professionals have a multitude of resources at their fingertips and a network of professionals such as painters, contractors, cleaners, movers, landscapers and more that clients can benefit from.
9. Staging professionals have an established relationship with local retailers. This means that they can pass along discounts on everything from paint to flooring and more to their clients.
The Home Staging Process
Bruce’s commitment is to provide the highest level of customer service possible. Bruce and his team offer a free home staging consultation to each of their clients. Bruce works with professional home staging experts to assist his clients in transforming their homes and has developed a home staging process that unfolds in three steps:
Free Consultation and Detailed Staging Report
A home staging professional will meet with you, free of charge, to assess and evaluate your home. This consultation includes a priority checklist of what will need to be completed prior to putting your home on the market; a customized colour and design plan and recommendations on how to best showcase your property. They will also suggest repairs if required and provide a detailed plan of what will need to be pre-packed, moved or replaced. The staging professional will customize an action plan for the homeowner to implement, or the staging professional can be hired to handle all aspects of getting your property ready for sale. Staging professionals offer many flexible packages and will work within your budget. All costs are provided with the consultation report to allow the homeowner to make informed decisions.
This is the timeframe between the consultation meeting and the actual staging of your home. This allows for the homeowner to complete the necessary changes to make their home “market ready” prior to staging. This step must be completed before staging takes place.
Staging Your Home
Staging is the last step prior to listing your home for sale and is completed just prior to photos being taken. Your professional home stager will arrange for delivery of all rental furniture, art and accessories to arrive at your home the morning of staging day. Your home stager will transform your property to its fullest potential ensuring your home stands out against competitive homes in your neighbourhood; attracts the broadest range of buyer possible and gets your home sold quickly for the highest possible price.
To receive a free, no obligation Home Staging and Decorating Consultation, call Bruce today at 416-WITCHEL (416-948-2435) or reach out to him via text or email at email@example.com.
The information contained herein is accurate at time of printing and is copyright Bruce Witchel 2015.
For further information on real estate matters, please contact Bruce at 416-WITCHEL 416-948-2435 or by email at Bruce @ BruceWitchel.com.